Mark W. Suggs, M.D., is an accomplished board certified ophthalmologist who has been performing refractive surgery for 23 years. He began performing laser vision correction procedures in 1995, and has performed thousands of LASIK procedures to date.
Dr. Suggs is well respected in his field as a published author and public speaker, and he is currently certified on the VISX S4, LADARVision, and Bausch & Lomb Technolas 217 laser systems.
• Bachelor of Science, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
• Doctor of Medicine, Texas Tech Health Science Center School of Medicine,
• Texas Tech University Health Science Center Hospital, Department of
Internal Medicine “Outstanding Senior Resident,” Dept. of Ophthalmology
• Ochsner Medical Foundation, New Orleans, LA, Department of
Ophthalmology, Chief Resident
• Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Oklahoma
• Dean McGee Eye Institute, Oklahoma City, OK
• Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
• Board Certified by Incisional Keratotomy by the American Board of Eye Surgeons
• Licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
• Licensed by the Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
If you have a question for the Suggs Eye Center team, please contact us.